There is nothing worse than feeling stressed while you are at work. The good thing is, there are some quick and easy ways to feel less stressed and more in control! If stress
What Is Stress?
Stress = the body’s built in survival mechanism! You feel stress when you need to deal with something your body sees as threatening. It might be real it might not be. Often it is something you can deal with!
How do I know I am stressed?
- Do you feel panicked?
- Are your muscles tight or clenched?
- Is your breathing shallow?
If so, you are likely stressed. Use this exercise to calm you!
Say goodbye to stress!
If you have ongoing stress that you struggle to deal with, call us (insert contact details) and we will get you the help you need.
If you are just having stress in your day, here is a quick, calming breathing exercise to relieve stress.
- Breathe out and push your stomach as far out as you can
- Now take a very deep and long breath in
- Hold your breath for three seconds
- Now breathe out with a slow, long breath
- As you breathe out, drop your jaw and your shoulders
You should feel the stress and tension leave your body and a sense of calm moving through your body!
If stress is getting the better of you, come speak to us – we are here to give you advice and guide you through this difficult time. Give us a call on:
TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 0800 000 408
SMS or send a please call me: 083 450 0508